P. Alexander Montague, MD is a board-certified Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgeon specializing in Cosmetic and Reconstructive surgery of the face and neck. He is from Ashland, KY and graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Chemical Engineering. From there he completed medical school at the University of Louisville.
He went on to complete his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at West Virginia University followed by a prestigious fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with world renowned Facial Plastic Surgeon Vito Quatela in Rochester, NY. He has published articles in the Otolaryngology literature and has recently completed a chapter on facelift techniques that is in the process of being published. He is excited to be coming home to Kentucky, and to be able to go back to UK basketball games! Outside of medicine Dr. Montague is passionate about church, family, fly fishing, skiing, and white water kayaking.
- University of Kentucky – B.S. Chemical Engineering
- University of Louisville – Doctor of Medicine
- West Virginia University – Residency Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery – Fellowship in Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Professional Memberships & Certification
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Active Member, Board Eligible